Thursday, January 31, 2008

Disfrutandonos en Honduras (Enjoying ourselves in Honduras)


On Wednesday, my host family and I went to a soccer game at a local stadium. The kids and I had a great time taking photos of each other in the back of the van en route to the game.


We all had a great time cheering for the away team, which eventually lost a very close match. It was alot of fun to hoot and holler--though I hoped I was saying it correctly in spanish.


Sorry I'll probably be dropping in alot of photos of the surrounding area just because it's so beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautifull family , this girls look at very sweet,its not like my princess.
I see(past tense) that you are speak spanish all the time with Erika(the mother),great! cause you spanish was in danger the last weeks.
Ok soccer player come back your home soon for to talk in skype about your experience.
TQM
Dan


SPANISH
Bonita familia, esta niña parece muy dulce no como my princesa.
Yo vi que estas hablando español todo el tiempo con Erika (la mama), Que bien ! porque tu español estaba peligrando las ultimas semanas.
Jugadora de futbol regresa pronto a tu casa para que hablemos sobre tu experiencia.
TQM
Dan