Wednesday, June 11, 2008

In Defense of Sheree



Ok, I recently mocked Sheree in a comment on another person's blog. In the post, Jess was talking about her being a crazy roommate and well u can read more if you click on her blog. Anyways, I just had to add my two cents and share about the ear-bleeding times that Sheree gave me personally, as her roommate while she took classes in Italian Opera and forced me and others to listen to her as she "performed' them for us.

Well, I feel the need to be fair here and semi-clear her name as I might have been a little rough. Yes, our ears did bleed and yes she had many a strange moment at our house. HOWEVER, Sheree did alot for me and my house that I am thankful for. She is a very hard worker and one time while I was gone on a vacation, she stripped all the windows and door trims which were covered with layers of paint and scraped and scraped them to expose the beautiful oak trim which I now get to enjoy every time I'm at home.

Also, every spring I enjoy looking at my tulips and crocuses which Sheree helped me to plant...all 400 bulbs. Well, the squirrels ate like 350, but the 50 left are still beautiful.

She also helped me paint my livingroom, shoveled the driveway in the winter like a mad woman (to this day i won't do that...i just blow thru the snow with my car). And she did alot of other nice things for me.

So, thanks, Sheree. You may be a little crazy, but crazy is fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha ...Thanks for the tribute! LOL on the ear bleeding comment - I don't know what I was thinking putting my friends through such torture!!!! Thanks for listening though I think I am better for it! :)