Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Mi familia


James and Sharon's beautiful wedding on shores of Alexandria Bay, NY.


I think I've watched my dad play the piano since I was able to understand that the beautiful sound, was coming from his hands. I love my pops!
Baby Genesis, just a couple weeks old, with me, soon off to work.
"I'm her favwit cousin, wite Aunt Gwasha?" (:
My big brother, David with Julie at breakfast before church on a Sunday morning.
My lovable, baby sister, Gloria with Caleb and Connor at church.

Connor, after swimming lessons at camp. Note the wiggly front tooth, which hung on for dear life for a couple weeks!
The whole fam at Christmastime! Thank you God for my family!
There's the little princess! "Lee-Lee", being creative at Living Word Camp's Arts and Crafts session.

No comments: