Saturday, March 3, 2007

contact info

Hi everyone. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and view these pictures. I hope you find them enjoyable and perhaps even a little educational. Unfortunately, I am only in the Dominican for 1 month and the internet connections here are pretty slow. For that reason, I may not be able to send pics or write every single day. But you are welcome to call me or even shoot me off an email (if you want) whenever you´d like. Please keep in mind that during the weekday from 10am-5pm, I am usually in class. So, I shouldn´t be receiving calls. My cell number here is 1-809-504-0259. It won´t use my minutes if you call, but the call is to the Dominican, so check your plans and see what your rates are first.

love and miss you all,
Gracia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gracia,

We miss you!! We are all enjoying your blog and the beautiful photos. It sounds like you are having quite an adventure.

We will keep watching so be sure to keep posting.

Love,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

u need to spell Mabraska the correct way NEBraska