Monday, March 5, 2007

Sorry no photos

I am soooo sorry. I came to this internet cafe because one of my new found friends told me it was very fast. I have just sat here for 30 minutes trying to download ONE photo--without success--and I am DONE!!!! Sorry, I MUST study. Tomorrow is a big day and I can not justify sitting here one more moment.

Just a little update, I had another great conversation with the director of my school. And yes for whoever "annonymous" is that wrote the comment about the spelling of the school. The name truly is Mabraska, which in some language means "journey"...like life...it's a journey. Not Nebraska (what does that mean anyways..lol?). The journey has taught me alot thus far.

I had an interesting weekend and took a bunch of pictures, unfortunately, I can't show them here right now. But I will continue to take more. And hopefully, tomorrow or Wednesday be able to take the time to download the pics.

FYI: I found a small church here that feels like home. The people are open and welcomed me like family. The music was beautiful and although I only got like 1% of what the preaching was, I was so encouraged to be there.

I pray this posting finds everyone doing well. Check back with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Groshie,
I really like checking your blog and seeing what you're up to. It's so cool that you're experiencing all this. I miss you alot. During the day, I keep wanting to call you, especially when I'm driving, to chat, and I remember that you're off on your exotic trip and I'm stuck in snowy Syracuse. Anyhoo, I'm thinking of you lots, Love Goobs :)